Here's one of the TOP QUESTIONS that I am asked in reference to siging up with MCA:
"Can I join MCA as an associate for free?!?"
YES, you can "sign up" to be an associate with MCA for free, but here's the biggest issue with that - You cannot and WILL NOT get paid to refer anyone to the company until you pay them for the privilege to do so. You don’t get any benefits at all until you pay them. So..Yes you can, technically “sign up for free”, but it’s completely pointless if you havent paid up.
Without acutually purchasing MCA's service, once you submit your information online to become an MCA associate, essentially all that you have done is give spammers access to your contact information. That includes your phone number, email address, physical address, first & last name, and anything else you submitted into that online form. The information DOES NOT go to the official Motor Club of America database because you didn't PAY to become an agent.
- TVC is MLM income opportunity (which it is technically just the marketing arm of MCA).
- The product they are selling is MCA.
- There is no fee to become a TVC affiliate. But you still have the right to sell the MCA membership.
- If you sign up another tvc affiliate the cost on that is zero because no customer was sold a membership and therefore the commission is zero. Is that not fair? You don’t sell a true product you don’t get paid.
- If you sign up a customer, you get paid $80.
- A customer receives their benefit package by mail and use the service, they are not an affiliate.
- If the customer wants to become an affiliate of TVC, again, there is no cost (outside of licensing fees which TVC as a company has nothing to do with, it is a state requirement in certain states). They are simply sharing the benefits and receiving a commission on whatever item is being sold. You hit a simple button and fill out your agreements to do so.
Another issue is signing up for free is that you will not receive any help or training. Let me repeat that, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY HELP OR TRAINING!
Because MCA agents get paid an ADVANCE when a paid member joins underneath them, they are inclined to provide support to their downlines. Afterall, when the downline gets paid - the upline gets paid and many agents feel like if they had to invest in order to make money, so should those whom come afterwards. With that being said, just be careful. Before you spend your money and sign up with MCA, make sure you are working underneath someone who will generous in assting you - and bottom line, don't even think about joining for free. You would just be wasting your bandwidth.